Stanozolol 10 mg commercially available as Winstrol or Winstrol Depot is a synthetic anabolic steroid. It is a modified form of Dihydrotestosterone. Initially, Stanozolol was developed with FDA approval to treat a certain type of anemias. Later it became a powerful drug for bodybuilders and athletes. Stanozolol is popular compound in the sports community as a pre-performance steroid. Stanozolol is slightly different from other anabolic steroids. It can be taken in oral or injectable forms to build muscle but maintain the same weight. Nevertheless, other anabolic steroids help to increase the muscle mass. Stanozolol gives you a perfect toned body without accumulating fat and water beneath your skin. It gives you the most desirable dry, ripped, and toned look.
What are Stanozolol tablets used for?
- Stanozolol helps to increase the production of red blood cells. This feature can be used to treat certain medical conditions such as anaplastic anemia or hereditary angioedema.
- Athletes and performers due to its specific actions use Stanozolol. It acts by helping to lose the fat, retain the lean muscle mass, and give a dry, toned look. It gives the users strength, power, speed, and makes them move quickly.
- It helps even for people with overweight to reduce their fat levels. Over-weight sports persons can reduce their weight, yet preserve lean muscle mass and build quality muscles.
How do Methandienone tablets act?
Stanozolol increases the amount of testosterone that is freely found in the blood. It enhances the effectiveness of testosterone on the anabolic activity.
It reduces the level of Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG) in the blood and enhances the stacking effect. Normally, this SHBG binds to steroids that are stacked along with Stanozolol decreasing their effectiveness.
Stanozolol is unique in its action on cholesterol. It acts by decreasing the high-density lipoprotein and increasing the low-density lipoprotein.
Available forms of Stanozolol
Stanozolol is available as oral and injectable forms. Solid stanozolol is available as tablets to be swallowed. Stanozolol tablets are available in 10mg and 50mg dosages. The injectable form of Stanozolol is an aqueous solution that is given intramuscularly. Injectable form of Stanozolol is available as 50 mg/ml, 75 mg/ml, and 100 mg/ml dosages.
How to take Stanozolol tablets?
In men: Recommended dosage is 50mg per day for 8 weeks cycle in beginners. If you are an experienced bodybuilder, the dosage can be increased in the last 1-2 weeks to get maximum results.
In women: Recommended dosage is 10mg per day for 4 weeks cycle. Initially, the compound can be taken once in every two days for first 1 week.
The concentration of compound available in the blood is different for oral and injectable forms. The injectable form of Stanozolol is available in the blood for almost 24 hrs. However, an oral form of the drug is available only for 9 hrs. The complete dosage per day is divided uniformly into two or three small doses and taken orally. It helps to maintain the concentration of compound evenly in the blood.
Stanozolol is commonly used in the cutting cycle seasons when the user is concentrating on maintaining the muscle mass obtained during off-season cycles. It helps to keep the body toned, dry, vascular, rigid by retaining the lean muscle mass and removes excess fat from the body. For added anabolic effects, it is advisable to stack Stanozolol with other anabolics such as Anavar, Trenbolone, Dianabol, Testosterone enanthate, Testosterone propionate, etc.
Warnings and precautions with the use of Stanozolol tablets
- The doctor should warn the patient on drug cycle that they should report immediately if they experience nausea, vomiting, change in the color of skin, or swelling in the ankle
- Male patients should go to a doctor if they get increased acne and frequent erections of penis
- Female patients on drug cycle should report a doctor when they develop hair on the face or change in their voice.
There are few precautions to be followed to minimize the side effects of Stanozolol such as:
- Eating more green leafy vegetables
- Avoiding smoking and drinking alcohol
- Sleeping adequately
- Avoiding fatty and fizzy foods
- Doing a low-intensity cardio
- Women with breast cancer taking drug cycle should monitor serum calcium levels. Stanozolol causes hypercalcemia by inducing destruction in bones.
- Children should be monitored for bone age with hand and wrist X-rays. Stanozolol causes bone maturation and cessation of linear growth.
Possible side effects
- In men, Stanozolol can cause a decrease in the sperm count, the volume of ejaculate. In elderly men, itcan cause prostatic enlargement and obstruction to urine flow.
- In women, Stanozolol makes the voice deep, develops hirsutism, enlarge the clitoris, acne formation, and menstrual abnormalities. However, these effects are in low level when compared to other anabolic steroids.
The side effects that are common to both the sexes are:
- The cardiovascular system is affected by congestive heart failure with or without edema.
- The liver is at increased risk of developing jaundice, liver cancer, etc.
- The musculoskeletal system might end the linear growth of bones and close the ends of epiphysis
- Nausea, vomiting
- Altered clotting factors and increased prothrombin time
Overdose and missed dose of Stanozolol tablets
Stanozolol does not produce any keen symptoms of overdose. An aggravated effect of physiological actions can be seen.
If a dose of Stanozolol is missed, take the dose as soon as you remember. If the timing is very close to the next dose, it is advisable to skip the dose.
- In pregnant and breastfeeding mothers: The effect of Stanozolol on the baby’s health in not clear. It is upto the user to decide if she has to stop feeding or stop the Stanozolol cycle.
- In pediatric users: The Stanozolol cycles must be carefully monitored by X-ray examination to check the bone growth and epiphysial closure.
- In older patients: Stanozolol causes prostatic hypertrophy and cancer. So, it is advisable to discontinue the drug cycle.